Thursday, June 25, 2015

The Bombshell Tribe's Mission Statement



REMEMBER THE STAR FISH STORY... It matters to that one!

A young girl was walking along a beach upon which thousands of starfish had been washed up during a terrible storm. When she came to each starfish, she would pick it up, and throw it back into the ocean. People watched her with amusement.
She had been doing this for some time when a man approached her and said, “Little girl, why are you doing this? Look at this beach! You can’t save all these starfish. You can’t begin to make a difference!”


The girl seemed crushed, suddenly deflated. But after a few moments, she bent down, picked up another starfish, and hurled it as far as she could into the ocean. Then she looked up at the man and replied very solemnly, “Well, I made a difference to that one!”



love that story and find it very meaningful. 


My Mission statement for The Bombshell Tribe is.... simply that everyone matters. 

This business combines my absolute love of helping others get started on their path to health and fitness!

A little bit about my story.................. 

My Mother passed away far too early due to a not taking care of herself. I sadly, was overwhelmed with her health issues and put my own life on the "back burner" I realized I had been making that same choice. 

A couple years before her demise I had joined Beachbody and oh my gosh, loved it, had a team of amazing people. I was in such better shape and of course drank Shakeology everyday. I felt so good and looked better! During this time my Mother started going downhill fast and it ended with her dying in a lot of pain and suffering. 

Continued poor nutrition and refusing to exercise ……This is why we lose our Mother’s way too early.

After suffering thru the loss of my Mother. My grieving was so soul crushing that I stepped away from Beachbody. I was unable to get myself out of the deep crippling depression. I was unable to work, and had to force myself to do simple tasks.  I came to discover you have to find your own voice. You’re a very different person in a different place when you come out on the other side.

I rejoined Team Beachbody as a Coach in Feb of 2015, under the number one Coach in the whole company Melanie Mitro. I had been watching her for a long while and really connected with her, and how she helps others thru Facebook Challenge groups. I finally felt that I could and should get started on the path of improving my own health and fitness with my renewed passion after being in such a dark place. I was seeing the light again! 

Helping others get healthy absolutely lights me up inside!  Every single woman to me represents my mom as a person that I can help. I can help them with Shakeology and one of Beachbody amazing complete Fitness programs. I can show them the love, by linking arms, providing motivation, accountability, meal plans and lots of fun!

Everyone matters…..absolutely!

If I can just help one awesomesause woman improve her health and fitness in my Challenge groups then that will be time will spent.

The Bombshell Tribe's--Challenge Groups

First please join me HERE so that I may work with you as your Free Coach!

I look forward to linking arms with you in a Private Facebook Challenge group. I will provide you with motivation, accountability, meal plans, drinking Shakeology, health tips, and lots of fun while we all workout "pressing play" to the Beachbody workout of our choosing! 

These programs (in case you don't know them) are P90, P90X, Insanity, T25, Body Beast, TurboFire, PiYO, The 21 Day Fix and the new program CIZE coming out this Summer. 

There are so many excellent deals with the Challenge Packs which are a Workout program + Shakeology! I want to work with you to ensure you get those awesome results! 

We will link arms and do this together! 

Amy Amidei
CEO and Chief Troublemaker
The Bombshell Tribe

SHARE:
© The Bombshell Tribe. All rights reserved.
A pipdig Blogger Template