Friday, May 1, 2015

PiYO PROMOTION offer

WDYTYA, ancestry, genealogy, familytreesearch, begineer health fitness, need free help losing weight

PiYO Promotion

If you are responding to my amazing May Promo offer.. First of all, Welcome!  I am so completely excited to get you started on this very effective workout program! 

Steps to take

1. Purchase the May PiYo Promotion www.bbchallengepack.com

What you are purchasing is a 30 Day Supply of Shakeology, which comes in either Chocolate, Vanilla, Greenberry, or Strawberry to be consume once a day! PLUS the amazing PiYo Program by celebrity fitness trainer Chalene Johnson

Shake to help you lose weight, wdytya, ancestry, genealogy, familysearch, shakeology, familytreefitness 

wdytya, genealogy, familysearch, familytreemaker, need help losing weight
The May PiYo Challenge Pack! 

2.  Fill out the application to join my next challenge group so that I may work with you in a Private Facebook group to help get you those results!

This application really allows me to get to know all about you.  Make sure and tell me you ordered thru my link! 

*Shakeology is a 30 Day Meal Replacement Shake it's regular cost is $130.00 + Piyo regular cost is $60.00. The May Challenge Pack special is only $140.00 for both ShakeO & Piyo!! Wow, right! That is a killer deal! 

*I want to show you the love for ordering from me I'm going to give you a $10.00 Amazon gift card from ordering from my website! 

Kind Regards,

Amy Amidei
CEO of Family Tree Fitness




SHARE:
© The Bombshell Tribe. All rights reserved.
A pipdig Blogger Template