Sunday, May 3, 2015

The Bombshell Tribe's --Challenge Groups


First please join me HERE so that I may work with you as your Free Coach!

I look forward to linking arms with you in a Private Facebook Challenge group. I will provide you with motivation, accountability, meal plans, drinking Shakeology, health tips, and lots of fun while we all workout "pressing play" to the Beachbody workout of our choosing! 


become your personal best challenge group, challenge group for plus sized women


These programs (in case you don't know them) are P90, P90X, Insanity, T25, Body Beast, TurboFire, PiYO, The 21 Day Fix, The 21 Fix Extreme, and Shaun't T CIZE!  

There are so many excellent deals with the Challenge Packs which are a Workout program + Shakeology! 

I want to work with you to ensure you get those awesome results! 

Everybody has a starting point and I would really love to learn more about you, and how might i serve you best! 

Please fill out the application below.

We will link arms and do this together! 

Amy Amidei, 
CEO and Chief Troublemaker
The Bombshell Tribe

SHARE:
© The Bombshell Tribe. All rights reserved.
A pipdig Blogger Template