Thursday, April 30, 2015

Making my dreams bigger ....the Revamp


Your dreams are worth it and so are your friends so tag those you care about. If you are seeing this and appreciate this reminder, like this post!

This is your time. Not tomorrow, not when the weekend comes, now "when I get time one day". Your fears and words become irrelevant when you are working toward your dream. Speak with your actions not words. Be the example the world needs because you have something special that's different from anyone else on earth. Don't waste it.

If you are a beginner, or simply just really needing to get back in the grove (Stella got her grove back), need help with healthy eating, fitness and accountability I would love luv to help you! 

We are going to link arms and work together in a private accountability groups that I will be running each month! 

So follow me! Yo!

I will be providing a lot of value on my favorite things....Shakeology, whatever Beachbody Program my group and are using to workout with, Insanity, PiYo, T25, 21 Day Fix ...etc, healthy eating and motivation! So I'm calling on ALL beginners to join ME!

SHARE:
© The Bombshell Tribe. All rights reserved.
A pipdig Blogger Template