Thursday, April 16, 2015

Shaun T's Newest Program will be released Summer 2015

What I love the most about being a Beachbody Coach is that my Customers who sign up on my VIP list...will know the details first...and be able to get the Program...called Cize... weeks before everyone else! #werock


Shaun T Cize, ancestrydna, helplosingweight, beginnerfitness, insanity fans, t25 fans, familytreefitness

Head over to my Fan Page www.facebook.com/familytreefitness

or enroll here to get on my VIP List and be the first to KNOW all the details

Family Tree Fitness VIP List  Click HERE

Here is a clip to give you an idea of how much fun this workout will be!






I love being a Beachbody Coach!  Choose your company carefully. Life is so much sweeter around people who dream bigger, love harder and live generous in everything they do.


SHARE:
© The Bombshell Tribe. All rights reserved.
A pipdig Blogger Template