Sunday, April 12, 2015

Challenge Group forming

free help to lose weight, ancestrydna, ancestry, genealogy, familytreesearch

I am just a girl with a full time job, also developing her home business in Beachbody, living in the beautiful city of San Diego who wants to get in shape and get her body back! Join me! 

We are going to learn clean eating together, provide each other workout accountability, drink Shakeology and develop healthier habits while having a kick ass time! 

If you are interested in joining a Challenge group please complete the application below. 


I want to know about you, what your goals are, what habits do you want to develop to become successful so that I can tailor this group to meet your needs!


I am passionate about helping my group be as successful as possible! Let's get started!

Amy Amidei
CEO, Family Tree Fitness
SHARE:
© The Bombshell Tribe. All rights reserved.
A pipdig Blogger Template