Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Let your persistence be your success

Dear Friends,

I was afraid of failure.
I was afraid of what other people thought of me.
I was afraid that people wouldn't take me seriously because I wasn't at my goal weight.
I am not a fitness expert or nutritionist.
I have endured extreme financial stress yet believe I will be very wealthy
I am not by any means a bikini body type of girl.
I had big dreams and I have never been afraid of hard work.
My Family didn't understand my dreams.

WDYTYA, ancestry, genealogy, familytreesearch, begineer health fitness, need free help losing weight

I am dedicated, committed and determined!
No matter what, my past does not define the success of my future! My past has shaped me into the person that I am today in a POSITIVE WAY!


No matter how many times I was told "NO" I found a way to get what I wanted. I was committed to helping other people see the best in themselves. Each and every day even if no one listened I still did my posts, my blog, my personal development, my workouts and I didn't care! Because I was doing this for me, and some day some way I was going to make a difference in the life of just 1 person!

I wasn't perfect when I started----- I JUST WASN'T GIVING UP UNTIL I WAS SUCCESSFUL! So last man standing---- heck yea! No objection, failed attempt or wrong decision is going to keep me from going after what I want!

Let your persistence be your success!


WDYTYA, ancestry, genealogy, familytreesearch, begineer health fitness, need free help losing weight


Amy Amidei
CEO, Family Tree Fitness





Believe and focus on your goals!

Amy Amidei
CEO, Family Tree Fitness

SHARE:
© The Bombshell Tribe. All rights reserved.
A pipdig Blogger Template