Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Amazing Shakeology Treat

Here is an amazing Shakeology Treat with only two ingredients 

I am a huge fan of sweet treats and I was totally longing for something after dinner


Well, here it is ladies and gentlemen....


WDYTYA, ancestry, genealogy, familytreesearch, begineer health fitness, need free help losing weight, 21 day fix

I think I just died and went to heaven! I think I finally found my fix!  I am doing my best to cut out sugar because it is so stinkin addictive and the more I eat the more I crave it!  Gotta start creating those positive changes! 

I am also following the 21 Day Fix & workout plan and for 21 days there needs to be no cheats, but the cool part is that I have found healthy foods I can make feel like a treat!  This is one of them!

Shakeology chocolate!  


The recipe is simple 1 scoop of Chocolate Shakeology and 3 spoon of coconut oil melted. Stir it together. Then spread it on a sheet of wax paper and put into the freezer until its solid.  

I cut into chunks and literally enjoyed a chocolate bar with zero guilt.

1 spoon of coconut oil is a good fat and 1 shakeology serving is 1 red.
You can also add in some peanut butter, PB2 or other nuts to give it some variety!  Ohhh as I am typing this my mind is swirling with ideas like adding in some slivered almonds!!!!!  Crazy pants! This is so exciting. 

Amy Amidei
CEO
Become Your Personal Best
SHARE:
© The Bombshell Tribe. All rights reserved.
A pipdig Blogger Template