Rushing off for work in the morning with no time for breakfast? You can make a batch of these tasty & clean Egg Muffins over the weekend to grab and go during the workweek!
- 4 Organic egg whites
- 2 Organic whole eggs
- 1 cup mushrooms (cut, cooked)
- 1/2 cup Green peppers (diced)
- 1/2 cup zucchini
- A handful of onions
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Dash of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray muffin tins with EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- Chop all veggies and set aside
- In a bowl combine eggs, garlic powder,salt, and whisk together well
- Fill muffin tins about half way with veggies
- Pour egg mixture over veggies
- Bake for 20 minutes or until fully firm
Here is a picture of the ingredients
Here is a picture of the Egg Muffins prior to going into the oven.
Here is the finished Egg Muffins!
This is a great portion size meal if you are following the 21 Day Fix.
Bring a couple in a Tupperware container to work, nuke them for 30 seconds and have them with your morning coffee or water!
The Bombshell Tribe
Join my TEAM