Wednesday, December 3, 2014

A True Addict ....Rescued

I just calculated that I used to spend at LEAST $224 a month on POISON.

Poison = Diet Coke.

Dramatic I know.

I am not PERFECT with what I eat. But I know one thing, I was addicted to Diet Coke big time.

Like many people working in a Corporate high stress job, I usually worked about 50-60 hours, 40 at work, then all the extra at home on my laptop every single evening making sure my reports were perfect.  I  went to bed late... every. single. workday.

So.... the Vending Machine became my best friend when I needed a pick-me-up, or most often when I needed to eat away my stress after taking really abusive escalated calls. I share that because I had a LIFELONG addiction to Diet Soda... it was bad.

I just calculated that I used to drink at LEAST 3-4 Diet Cokes a day - which means I was spending $56 a week - which is $224 a month... on gnarly chemicals.




CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT!!?!?!

Like every other human on Earth, I was skeptical about Shakeology at first because of the cost & because I THOUGHT it was a protein drink. I didn't know that it was so much more than that & I didn't know what I was missing out on.

Fast-forward almost THREE YEARS and I drink this incredible product every single day - sometimes twice. I save $224 a month - stopped pouring poison down my throat 3-4 times a day and have replaced it with something my body truly THRIVES off of.... and I even save AFTER I buy Shakeology.



Crazy how that works.

I was that person that never thought I would stop craving & drinking Diet Coke... but I am here to tell you I DID. That has nothing to do with will power it's what Shakeology gives my body what it NEEDS and so my body no longer craves that junk!

Addict since I was .... 16 years old..... rescued by Shakeology. 


YAY!! 
SHARE:
© The Bombshell Tribe. All rights reserved.
A pipdig Blogger Template