Thursday, August 28, 2014

How to have Mental and Emotional Breakthoughs

I had that moment...you know the one....the painful one...when you look around and assess your life and realize that not much is going all that well. 

I took a step back to assess what really is the most important to me and to truly prioritize my life. Before I did that it was HUSTLE, HUSTLE, HUSTLE until you just can't HUSTLE no more! The only thing that does is create busyness and being busy doesn't mean you're fulfilled, or productive and it certainly is the fast track to burn out and depression!

So what turned it around? Personal development

Let's face it when all the successful and wealthy people you know or have even heard of are always saying "The Key" is personal development you need to be open and vulnerable enough to say, OK, lets buy some books! 



I got a subscription to audio books and I have been taking every opportunity to listen. I have very quickly read

1. Girl Boss
2.  Awaken the Giant Within
3. Giant Steps
4. The 4 Hour Workweek
5. Go for NO
6.  Tribes
7. Go Pro

When you realize that you have to do EVERYTHING differently in your life in order to start the process of changing everything. The to do list gets very clear....Start with your thinking so that you can
TRULY.....


The next book (I physically own this one) is called "Push" by Chalene Johnson

I am going to take my time with this book and actually finish it. I have "started it"...ya know how that goes over ten times. 

If you have any recommendations on books, please comment below. 

XXOO,

Amy




SHARE:
© The Bombshell Tribe. All rights reserved.
A pipdig Blogger Template